Passing Down Kyo Traditions
After dining in this restaurant, you can enjoy the happy time of dancing, taking photos, asking questions, etc. to and with maiko for free.
- There may not be enough time to take photos, etc.
- Maiko can be arranged without the kaiseki cuisine set plan, but the price may change somewhat.
- A fee for cancellation of maiko will occur after arrangements have been settled.
- A service charge will occur when bringing maiko, geisha, or other accompaniments from outside.
- During the holidays of the geisha quarters, an additional charge for maiko service may occur.
SUSHI-MAKING SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
Eat sushi you yourself created.
Our chef will guide and teach you how to make sushi.
Experience time takes about 1 hour. After that, you can eat the sushi you made, along with our dishes (assorted tempura, sushi, and red miso soup) served as a set course.